Thursday, September 18, 2008

So what? I'm still a blog star!

(Singing heard earlier today coming from Angela's computer.)

"Na na na na na na na
na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na
na na na na na na"

"Guess I just lost my author
I don't know where she went.
So I'm gonna write my own post,
Use a few words to vent."

"I've gotta brand new attitude,
And I know I'll do alright.
Don't need her punctuation,
Or stories about her life!"

"So, So What?
I'm still a blog star!
I'll write my own posts,
And I don't need her!"

"And guess what?
I'm having more fun,
And now that we're done,
I'm gonna show her . . . "

(CLICK)

(Angela shuts her computer.)

2 comments:

Christina Moore said...

Was this sung to the tune of Pink's new song, what is it called, "rockstar"?

Angela said...

Why yes it was . . . i think the name is "So What?"