Monday, June 11, 2007

Why don't emergency rooms have valet parking?


I was reminded last night just how funny the comedian Brian Regan is. My birthday present was a ticket to see Brian Regan live and on April 12th Jessica, Beckie, and I journeyed up to Tacoma, WA. Up until this point I had only heard Brian on a CD and watched a short clip on Beckie's I-pod.


He is so much funnier in person.



By the time we left the theater, my sides hurt from laughing for over an hour. If you get a chance to see him, I'd take it. And the best part is that he's clean. His jokes are hilarious, but I haven't heard any curse words escape his lips on stage and his subject matter is all PG as well.



I was reminded of this fun little trip last night when I got home and my roommate was watching him on Comedy Central. She graciously rewound it for us (the beauty of the DVR) and again we laughed. It was even funnier to see his facial expressions that we hadn't been able to see at the theater where we watched him live.


Hat's off to Brian Regan for good clean, side-splitting humor. Here's the link to his web-site if you want to check him out: http://www.brianregan.com/index.html.


Here's a little comic strip that takes off from one of Brian Regan's most famous jokes:




1 comment:

Resa said...

Okay, so we like this guy too! Our fav is the bit about the Dora songs..."I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map...I'M THE MAP!" That's the effect of too many hours of Nick Jr. & Noggin shows! Have you watched Jim Gaffigan? www.jimgaffigan.com He's our fav and we saw him about a year ago. Now he's E's friend on myspace...does that make Eric famous? Here's to laughing to tears!