Saturday, May 19, 2007

Long Time No Blog

So it's been a long time . . . I've been willing to tell ya, I've been wanting to tell ya, I've been waiting to tell ya . . . what's been going on in my life. My excuse? I have none. Except maybe that I work too much or my life is so jet set that I just don't have time to sit down and type for a few minutes and post a few pics. Well, I probably do work too much . . . which is a lifelong habit I'm trying to break (thanks, Dad & Mom, for instilling such a great work ethic), but I do have time to sit down and type a few words. So, I'm going to be a marathon blogger today in order to make up for lost time. So much has happened in the last two months. Of course, for those of you who read my sister's blog (click on Beckie's Blog on the list of Sites & Blogs I visit) most of what I'm catching up on will be old news, but for those that don't read hers--let me give you a bit of advice, save the best for last--read my version first, then read hers.

It seems with me the urge to write is feast or famine--here's the feast:) I'm enjoying it while it lasts. (BTW--grand prize for anyone who knows where the reference in the first line of the posting comes from).